Marks Line Numbers in Diffusion File Preview as unselectable
- Group Reviewers
O1: Blessed Committers
- rP69b2710af9c0: Prevent Line Numbers in Diffusion being copied as Tabs
- Select multiple Lines from a File Preview in Diffusion
- Copy them into a Text Editor
- The Leading Tabs should no longer included
I am not seeing this behavior. (Using Edge)
I did this
- When to rP repo in diffusion
- Clicked on .arcconfig file https://we.phorge.it/source/phorge/browse/master/.arcconfig
- Copied all of the lines
- Pasted into notepad.
I did not get tabs
Happens with Firefox on Windows too. Chome and Edge are not including tabs, but when selecting from bottom to top and ending the selection while hovering a line number, one tab gets copied. This is also prevented with this patch.
Looks like Safari still requires the vendor prefix
Chrome supports without vendor prefix as of about 2016, Edge as of 2018
We should keep the webkit one for sure...
Let’s update to include the same set of user-select cross-browser as the blame info
Thanks for checking. My question is aimed at being consistent and not necessarily updating this css here, but making sure the user-select addition above is accounting for the same compatibility.
Ah interesting. Could we follow the information you found and just include the WebKit one for now. I’m not as concerned with consistency after your findings. I appreciate that you investigated!