5 September through 11 September, 2022 (and earlier changes).
NOTE: This is the first Phorge release since forking from Phabricator. You might want to look at the Update From Phabricator manual if you're switching over.
- Rebranded from Phabricator to Phorge (T15006)
- Modified documentation to reference Phorge instead of Phabricator. This also removed references to support pacts and updated information on where to find support. (T15012)
- Began work making Harbormaster more extendable. (T15018)
-  Made Aphlict a node package. (T15019)
- This has the potential to break maintenance scripts. The proper way to manage the dependencies is now npm install.
- Your install probably have untracked files called support/aphlict/server/package-lock.json and support/aphlict/server/package.json -- you should delete them before this upgrade (after shutting down Aphlict).
- Pointed .arcconfig to point to this instance (D25003)
- Added conduit endpoints to reference Legalpad. (D25018)
- Made DatePicker translatable (D25016)
- Show confirmation dialog when closing a modal if form contents have been changed (D25015)
- Prevent Line Numbers in Diffusion being copied as Tabs (D25024)
- Fix incorrect quoting of author in 'arc patch' (D25026)
- Hide description of disabled users (D25035)
 Breaking Change