- User Since
- Aug 8 2022, 10:07 (80 w, 1 d)
Dec 1 2023
Testing, using https://github.com/campbsb/example-phorge-php-project.git and breaking it so as to cause a test failure, we get:
- Add LIBXML_NONET option
- Remove $last_test_finished and the !last_test_finished block, as that is always true
Nov 27 2023
When a phriction markup page is generated , its synchronous, when a diffusion markup page is generated it's asynchronous.
This is going to take a bit of thought.
Nov 21 2023
Can no longer replicate the fault.
I can no longer replicate the fault, so am going to scrap this one.
Nov 20 2023
Nov 15 2023
One of my favourite updates in my workplace was to store counts of feature usage per month in a table. Move forward 3 years, and whenever we need to update some code in a feature, we check for it in the table, and if it's not been used in 3 years we just scrap the feature.
Skip lint (javelinsymbols)
- Implemented celerity_generate_unique_node_id()
- Implemented .collapsible-content > ul.remarkup-list CSS
Loved the comment, as otherwise I wouldn't have understood what was going on in the CSS. I've reworded it - hope that's OK.
I am quite happy with this now. Spent way too long on it, so I hope you like it too!
- Refactored the PHP code to build the collapsible button & div into buildCollapsibleIndex()
- Define the javelin call config first, then refer to it - saves defining the variables independently!
- Create an icon field in the button, allowing for open and close icons to be set
The problem there is that by requiring collapsiblejx to have knowledge of the 'collapsible-toggler-label', we introduce tight coupling to it's caller. (see how adding 'jx' on to the end of collapsiblejx has made it uniquely identifiable?)
A better solution would be to have the collapsiblejx config contain 'btn_open_icon' and 'btn_close_icon' icons. I'll have a go...
- move duplicated button text into a variable
- improve formatting
- Renamed button/div IDs to remove spaces
- Renamed diffusion-collapsible-container to collapsiblejx
- Added margin-top: 10px; in the collapsible content - this overrides the higher up margin-top: 0px
- Moved webroot/rsrc/js/application/diffusion/collapsible-container.js to webroot/rsrc/js/core/behavior-collapsiblejx.js
- Renamed the JX from diffusion-collapsible-container to collapsiblejx - the single word collapsible was a bit too common if you 'git grep' for it.
Nov 14 2023
Renamed butt to btn as per PR. Much more common abbrieviation!
Happy to take your suggestions with a couple of changes
- Remove index from the config labels - we've made collapsible-container.js generic, and not just for an index.
- The reason for the if/else block was to enable long variable/attribute names so as to have self-documenting code. I've done away with it, but we do need a comment instead so as to show why we associate the 'push this to close' text with the open state and vice-versa.
As an aside, what do you think of https://github.com/campbsb/example-phorge-php-project - should we put a selection of example projects on https://we.phorge.it, either as individual repos, or one repo containing a bunch of examples, or somewhere in the arcanist repo ?
More complete test case added to D25472 which demonstrates the following error:
I guess the documentation needs an update on page https://we.phorge.it/book/phorge/article/arcanist_lint_unit/ and/or https://we.phorge.it/book/phorge/article/arcanist_new_project/
6 year old in-your-face unreported bugs like these make me wonder how many people use Phabricator/Phorge :-(
Nov 12 2023
Any problems with this fix?
Is switching to using phutil_nonempty_scalar a blocker?
I don't think it should be because otherwise, we could have just done a bulk change across the whole codebase converting
- Removed unused 'active' as per review
- Added i18n support for the button text (no need for a TODO!)
- Extended variable/attribute names to make the code a bit more self-documenting
Nov 7 2023
Remove "'hidden' => true," line from javelin config - no longer required.
Update the button such that it toggles between 'Open Index' and 'Close Index'
Rebuild celerity map
Skipping lint because I cannot get javelinsymbols from https://github.com/phacility/javelin/tree/master to compile under OSX
Actually, it's the out-of-support 13 year old libfbjs (from https://github.com/facebookarchive/libfbjs) from it which won't compile.
Correct mistake in Javelin documentation.
Nov 6 2023
I don't think any document with a header to text line ratio of 2:3 is going to look good without customised formatting.
Replace method_exists with instance of, as per review
Replacing 'new PhutilSafeHTML' with 'phutil_implode_html' as per review. Much nicer!
Nov 5 2023
Looks OK from XSS perspective - protection already in place. Ready for review!
Need to put in some XSS protection.
Restore fixed interpreter-test.txt
Nov 3 2023
An example of the TOC in action is in the diviner pages.
Oct 25 2023
Oct 12 2023
smallcow test case added.
Oct 11 2023
Replace $m with $matches, as per review.
Sep 28 2023
Sep 27 2023
This issue has been a pain for years. Never investigated it before...
Fix unit test
Lint & fix xml unit test
Sep 20 2023
No further changes requested in 13 days, so am going to land this diff.
Sep 12 2023
Update unit test
Sep 11 2023
Updates as per reviews