Steps to reproduce and actual outcome:
- Go to http://phorge.localhost/project/
- Select Create Project to go to http://phorge.localhost/project/edit/form/default/
- Set Name to whatever.
- Set Additional Hashtags to whateveradd. ("Hashtags")
- Go to http://phorge.localhost/tag/whatever/ and see Hashtags: #whatever, #whateveradd ("Hashtags")
- Go to http://phorge.localhost/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
- See a field named Tags ("Tags")
- Go to an existing task
- Edit the project tags of that existing task
- See inline line user edited projects, added foo; removed bar. ("Projects")
Ended up looking into this due to https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T288457 with a downstream user reporting confusion about the term "hashtags", assuming they offers separate subcategorization instead of being name aliases.