It would be nice to fix the "Create Task" and the "Edit Task" actions when using the CTRL-click action on them, using your lovely mouse.
NOTE: This is not a new feature. This is just about not breaking a native feature of browser-webs.
NOTE: Using the middle-click already works.
Steps to reproduce:
- visit a Workboard
- move your mouse over the "Create Task" action on the column header; or over the "Edit Task" action on a top-right corner of a specific Task
- the pop-up opens in the same window (as it was a normal click)
- the link is not opened in a new tab (as it was not a CTRL+click)
- the pop-up should not open
- the link should be opened in a new tab