Page MenuHomePhorge

merge phab/master -> phorge/master
Needs ReviewPublic

Authored by speck on May 20 2022, 02:50.
Tags
None
Referenced Files
F164959: D25039.diff
Wed, Jul 6, 23:39
F164924: D25039.largetrue.diff
Wed, Jul 6, 22:14
F164923: D25039.id96.diff
Wed, Jul 6, 22:14
F164922: D25039.id.diff
Wed, Jul 6, 22:14
Unknown Object (File)
Tue, Jul 5, 20:25
Unknown Object (File)
Tue, Jun 28, 13:05
Unknown Object (File)
Tue, Jun 28, 01:43
Unknown Object (File)
Sun, Jun 26, 04:03
Tokens
"Party Time" token, awarded by dcog.

Details

Reviewers
None
Group Reviewers
Restricted Owners Package(Owns No Changed Paths)
Maniphest Tasks
T15094: Catch up the master branch to upstream
Summary

Refs T15094

This is a merge of the Phabricator master branch into Phorge's master branch.

Created this by

  1. Fetching/pulling latest changes from phorge
  2. Adding new remote from the phacility/arcanist repository on GitHub
  3. Fetched the master branch from this new remote
  4. Checked out origin/master (phorge)
  5. Ran git merge phab/master to merge the phabricator master branch changes into phorge's master
  6. There was a single conflict in src/moduleutils/PhutilLibraryMapBuilder.php in which upstream removed a private log() function which I confirmed was not called anywhere within the file. I believe phorge made a change to fix something related to PHP 8.0 but since the function is unused I just removed it to match upstream.
  7. Ran ./bin/arc liberate -- note that this uses the arcanist of the merged repository -- took a minute to figure out I was getting errors running arc liberate because it was using my system installed arcanist.
Test Plan

tbd

Diff Detail

Repository
rARC Arcanist
Branch
master
Lint
Lint Errors
SeverityLocationCodeMessage
Errorresources/ssl/default.pem:649TXT5Bad Charset
Errorsrc/filesystem/PhutilErrorLog.php:31XHP20Tautological Expression
Unit
Tests Passed
Build Status
Buildable 70
Build 70: arc lint + arc unit

Event Timeline

Owners added a reviewer: Restricted Owners Package.May 20 2022, 02:50
speck requested review of this revision.May 20 2022, 02:50

Unit tests all pass. For the two lint errors, one is erroneous checking characters used in a non-code file, the other is pre-existing and fine to leave alone.