5 September through 11 September, 2022 (and earlier changes).
Note: This is the first Phorge release since forking from Phabricator. You might want to look at the Update From Phabricator manual if you're switching over.
- Rebranded from Phabricator to Phorge (T15006)
- Modified documentation to reference Phorge instead of Phabricator. This also removed references to support pacts and updated information on where to find support. (T15012)
- Began work making Harbormaster more extendable. (T15018)
-  Made Aphlict a node package. T15019
- This has the potential to break maintenance scripts. The proper way to manage the dependencies is now npm install.
- Your install probably have untracked files called support/aphlict/server/package-lock.json and support/aphlict/server/package.json -- you should delete them before this upgrade (after shutting down Aphlict).
- Pointed .arcconfig to point to this instance D25003
- Added conduit endpoints to reference LegalPad. D25018
- Made DatePicker translatable D25016
- Show confirmation dialog when closing a modal if form contents have been changed D25015
- Prevent Line Numbers in Diffusion being copied as Tabs D25024
- Fix incorrect quoting of author in 'arc patch' D25026
- Hide description of disabled users (D25035)
 Breaking Change