Last meeting notes: 2022-07-26
- Is branding completed?
- Mostly yes, enough to issue a release.
- Favicon not updated, but that doesn't seem to be trademarked. We can create a separate lower-priority issue to eventually update the favicon
- Diviner documentation still reference Phabricator. These should also be updated. This will likely require making software updates for documents being rendered with a minimal set of remarkup rules.
- We should communicate/encourage a pathway for security-related issues to be reported. Evan still receives security reports from HackerOne.
- Created T15111
- @rraval brought up the issue from T15106.
- This hasn't been reported to phabricator upstream but might be worthwhile to notify them
- We are open to contributions from the community
- @dtf brought up his findings outlined in E12#264
- Discussed the T15109
- Probably not something we want to change upstream.
- @rraval suggested that it might make sense to filter out projects which have no members
- T15011 - making it easier for users to setup a development environment will encourage more community engagement
- This would also include running lint/unit on the phorge server, and being able to land from the web page instead of using arc
- Allowing community members to host their own repositories