- User Since
- Fri, May 12, 14:41 (3 w, 3 d)
Wed, May 17
Issue on my end, will try to get the Mysql credentials set up for running tests
Ah! That makes sense!
(Unless there's some PHP 8.2 bug in my arc invocation... )
Pretty sure, here's the full --trace output, you can see it's trying to talk to we.phorge.it (also, I see we.phorge.it in my ~/.arcrc)
Mon, May 15
Fri, May 12
@valerio.bozzolan I can verify that the proposed patch works for me
When editing almanac hosts, I get this: (url /almanac/interface/edit/1/)
This is a good example of why fixing each case individually might be a bad idea, this fix was from D25202. It appears the old strlen allowed for integers too...
@valerio.bozzolan Here's a small sampling of all the errors that I encountered (I fixed each of them and got to the next one): https://we.phorge.it/P10
@valerio.bozzolan You know, I went on a spree fixing this in my local checkout. But it's super spread out all throughout the repo. The current master is broken even when I just view a revision. Then there are issues that show up in the SSH auth code when trying to push where the stack trace gets hidden (and it'll say something about ENORMOUS CHANGES, but that's a lie)
Re: all the null errors.