- Currently I still use phabricator, (I don't know where to ask since phabricator is no longer actively maintained)
- Until yesterday, email notification is working properly and successfully sent a notification
- But today, email message is queued and shows SMTP Error: Data not accepted. I have googled, and get this error typically indicates that the "From" email address does not match the SMTP username.
- The fact is I didn't change any setting on local.json.
- Maybe I need to reset the config so that the "From" email address does match the SMTP username. Any idea how to do this?
- Or maybe another solutions?
Please enlighten me. Thank you.