Removal references to Phabricator (or at least things that act like this software is Phabricator)
- [ ] Various places in the settings
- [ ] Auth app
- [ ] Diviner mentions Phabricator in the command line example for building docs and additionally calls it Phabricator documentation
- [ ] Emails mention Phabricator in various subjects, bodies and sender names
- [ ] T15005 Logo
- [ ] `./NOTICE` has some legal text we might need help with.
- [ ] Emails have a bunch of `X-Phabricator-*` headers, for configuring rules in mail clients.
- We may want to allow installs to keep it as `Phabricator` for compatibility
- [ ] `src/applications/aphlict/management/PhabricatorAphlictManagementWorkflow.php` has several `phabricator` hardcoded paths which need changed to `phorge`, otherwise installing Aphlict will fail to locate the default configuration file